Jul 3, 2008

Thieves strike


I am going to try and be strict with taking some time off. Having wandered around for nearly 3 months with plenty of time to think one of my priorities is to focus on things that are important. Making time for people and relationships, for family and friends and trying to work a bit smarter rather than harder and longer. So today I am trying to take some time off. One of my wardens has just called to say we have had thieves take lead from St Michael's last night which will mean a bit less time off than I had anticipated. The police are on their way and we will need to make some emergency repairs to protect from rain entering the building. I need to speak with the archdeacon next so I will end this post now. The photo is from Sunday and Matthew's first celebration of Holy Communion as a priest.

No comments: