Feb 2, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow







Amazing that everything comes to a standstill with a little snow. Not a single bus running in London - unbelievable! It does make everything look nice. Photos from walking the dog earlier today, he did enjoy blending into the background. The visit from a group of engineers has been cancelled and schools are sending children home early. It would be a nice feeling being snowed in I think, as long as I had enough wood for the fire and food to eat. I can't imagine how much that would need to be but a lot more than we have at the moment. I was sliding about a bit getting up our drive, but made it eventually. I think tomorrow with the space from the absent engineers I will catch up on the admin stuff that gets neglected in the busyness. I'll let you know how I get on. Keep safe and keep warm!

No comments: