Jul 9, 2008

The vicar of Chapel House

This is Rev Bill Rigby. He is vicar of Chapel House which is one of the parishes in my deanery. He is about to leave and work across the river in Mickley. He is a nice man with a nice smile but his departure will mean even more work for me as Area Dean. It is good visiting other parishes and talking with them about how they see the future. This photo was taken outside St Michael's church on 29th June. Bill was conducting a wedding for his next door neighbour which meant I could sit with my 'sore' feet up! I hope Bill is happy in his new parish and I also hope we find a fine replacement for him at Chapel House. Tomorrow morning I am off to the dentist as a large bit of tooth has come adrift. I hope he can fix it painlessly. I'll let you know.

No comments: